1 sources and history of antimicrobial peptides antimicrobial peptides amps are oligopeptides with a varying number from five to over a hundred of . With bacterial resistance and emerging infectious diseases becoming potential threats to humans ribosomally synthesized antimicrobial peptides have become a . Antimicrobial peptides amps have attracted extensive research attention worldwide harnessing and creating amps synthetically has the potential to help overcome
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.