Battery systems have been developed that provide years of service for implantable medical devices the primary systems utilize lithium metal anodes with . Library of congress cataloging in publication data batteries for implantable biomedical devices bibliography p includes index 1 implants artificial power supply. Batteries developed for implantable biomedical devices have helped enable the successful deployment of the devices and their treatment of human disease. Implantable biomedical devices wireless powering and communication most battery less implantable devices consist of a matching network rectifier regulator. The special requirements of power cells for a variety of medical applications and the technical means by which the needs have been met are taken up in 11
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.