Many plants animals and microbes use adhesive polymers and structures to attach to inert substrates to each other or to other organisms this is the first major . Biological adhesives offer impressive performances and therewith the potential to inspire novel more reliable efficient and environmentally friendly adhesives for . This book reviews the structure of different biological adhesives and the mechanisms by which they achieve interfacial adhesion cohesive strength and . Rsfsroyalsocietypublishingorg introduction cite this article flammang p santos r 2015 biological adhesives from biology to biomimetics interface focus 5 20140086
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.