This book integrates a science and business approach to provide an introduction and an insider view of intellectual property issues within the biotech industry with . 4 1 introduction if a true modern bioeconomy 2 is to emerge in the years ahead intellectual property will no doubt play a critical role. To the graduate council i am submitting herewith a thesis written by amy iver yancey entitled intellectual property and policy issues in biotechnology. Purchase an introduction to ethical safety and intellectual property rights issues in biotechnology 1st edition print book e book isbn 9780128092316
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.