Accomplishing tomorrows training requirements today introduction to biometrics and biometric systems. Introduction to biometric technologies and applications prof marios savvides ece cylab carnegie mellon university mariossavvidesricmuedu. Biometric recognition or simply biometrics is the science of establishing the identity of a person based on physical or behavioral attributes it is a . I cover authentication identification biometrics pros and cons. Of these a biometric is the most secure and convenient authentication tool it cant be borrowed stolen or forgotten and forging one is practically
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.