In recent years the number of innovative medicinal products and devices submitted and approved by regulatory bodies has declined dramatically the medical . We review statistical methods for analysing healthcare resource use and costs their ability to address skewness excess zeros multimodality and heavy . Skewed data is the main issue in statistical models in healthcare costs data transformation is a conventional method to decrease skewness but there are . Conigliani c manca a and tancredi a 2012 statistical methods for healthcare economic evaluation in statistical methods in healthcare eds f w . Statistical methods for analysis of health care costs xiao hua andrew zhou azhouuwashingtonedu hsrd center of excellence seattle va medical center
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.